ITC Conference Grants are exclusively reserved for PhD students and early career investigators (ECIs) with a primary affiliation in an institution located in an ITC. ITCs are Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Croatia, Hungary, Lithuania, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Montenegro, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Republic of Serbia and Turkey.
The applicant must make an oral or poster presentation at the conference and must be listed in the official event/conference programme. The main subject of the presentation must be in line with the objectives of the MouseAge action BM1402 and COST must be acknowledged.
The proposed conference to be attended must take place before 30 March 2018. Attendance at European conferences is preferred. However, conferences held elsewhere can also be considered. Conferences, meetings and other activities organized by COST/MouseAGE are not eligible.
A Conference Grant is a contribution towards the conference fee, overall travel, accommodation and meal expenses of the selected Grantee. The calculation of the financial contribution for each Conference Grant must respect the following criteria:
- Up to a maximum of €2500 in total can be claimed by each successful applicant;
- Up to a maximum of €160 per day can be claimed for accommodation and meal expenses;
- Up to a maximum of €500 can be claimed for the conference fees to be incurred by the selected Grantee.
Applications containing the following information should be sent to Mouseage@sheffield.ac.uk:
- Motivation letter containing: (1) detailed information about the conference, (2) motivation how attending is going to benefit the applicant, (3) motivation in what way the conference themes align with the aims of the MouseAge Action, and (4) a clear breakdown of the budget requested.
The applications will be reviewed by the MouseAge Action core group based on the above-mentioned criteria and will be awarded on a first come first served basis.
After the conference the successful applicants must submit a scientific report (template available and mandatory), travel documentation, and fee invoice (if applicable) within 15 days. The grant is only paid after submission of the requested information.
For more information see inclusiveness_target_countries_conference_userguide.pdf
- ‹ INFRAFRONTIER2020 axenic service call
- INFRAFRONTIER2020 Project - Trans-national Access call - November 2017 ›